Thursday, August 29, 2013

Me

My name is Elizabeth Ashley Wilkerson. I was born May 14, 1998 in Chicago, Illinois. I am 15 years of age and am a sophomore in Whitney Young High School. I have 11 siblings, 4 brothers and 7 sisters. I am the youngest girl within my siblings but I have two brothers younger than me. I am 5 feet and 1 ½ inches tall. I weigh around 110 pounds. I wear size 5 in gym shoes. This will be my second year debating at Whitney Young and my first year on the Track team. I currently live on the West side of the city. I really like to read and do so as much as I can. I’m also into music a lot. Underground artist are what I’m really into. I will listen to anything I don’t really have a favorite genre. A couple of my favorite books are To Kill a Mockingbird, The Harry Potter Series, The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin, The House of Night Series, Twilight Series etc. My favorite subjects are English and Science, I’m not really good with Math and I don’t like History. I’m a really quiet person when you first meet me, I’m a introvert. When you get to know me I’ll start to come out my shell. I don’t like to be around negative people nor people that judge and that’s me in a nut shell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment