Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"I'm Thankful For.." (A Classmate)

I’m thankful for every class mate in our 5th period English class.  Everyone is unique and special in their own way and make the class the way it is. I know we get a little rowdy at times but the class is truly enjoyable. We've all come to like each other at least and I've made so many new friends. But if I had to pick one person in particular I would say I’m thankful for Rosalina. She makes insightful comments and discussion topics and makes the conversation actually meaningful. She’s super funny and smart. We've known each other longer than this year in English but this class has made us closer. We have a couple things in common and a lot of the same interest. But as a person I really am thankful for everyone and I truly enjoy every single one of them. Gissel, Sophia, Rosalina, Maya, Imani, Jonathan, Bing, Amanda and everyone I surround myself in that class. I've created a bond with everyone in the class some not as close as others but they’re there. Know all I can ask is that they are thankful for me and what I offer and incorporate in the class and me as a person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment